Locked out of client area

Guest REDREDRED

Still having problems.

Half asleep, I registered the wrong email address when I signed up to my hosting package (I know idiot! :blink: )

I had a support ticket from somebody giving me the email and password and I could log in. I then changed the email to the correct one in the client settings area and then got locked out!

The person answering the support ticket hasnt responded for 10 hours now - Im worried someone else now has access to this client area!?

Help! :o

Still having problems.

Half asleep, I registered the wrong email address when I signed up to my hosting package (I know idiot! :blink: )

I had a support ticket from somebody giving me the email and password and I could log in. I then changed the email to the correct one in the client settings area and then got locked out!

The person answering the support ticket hasnt responded for 10 hours now - Im worried someone else now has access to this client area!?

Help! :o

Give them more then a few hours, you posted at 3AM, you should send them another email today ( Thursday ) during 8AM-8PM ( their time )

Archived