Automated Replies

Guest Dean Thompson

Whats up with the same automated replied with IPB staff? No matter what kinda problem you have, you will receive the same reply within 20 seconds. I dont think customers care about speedy automated response, they need someone actually read the question first. I know it saves your company some time and some staff but in the end its gonna take more time for a problem to resolve.

Sorry but the support is not satisfactory anymore!

Whats up with the same automated replied with IPB staff? No matter what kinda problem you have, you will receive the same reply within 20 seconds. I dont think customers care about speedy automated response, they need someone actually read the question first. I know it saves your company some time and some staff but in the end its gonna take more time for a problem to resolve.

Sorry but the support is not satisfactory anymore!

We do read the tickets that our submitted. Though we do have stock replies we can select to use after reading the problem, these are for common issue and common requests such as asking for information.

Can you please let me know what ticket you are specifically referring to, if there is one?

I believe I found the ticket in question. :)

It was a ticket regarding optimizing your board because you were experiencing high loads. We initially asked for your information to see your current setup, so we can see if you are missing any indexes, etc. and give suggestions.

After that you responded with asking if we even read the ticket. I then replied with the reasoning of why we asked for the information, and what we would like to do. You then again responded saying that was an automated reply. I finally responded once more stating it wasn't a automated reply, and gave you a bit more information on what we would like to do.

From there, we have not heard back from you. We would still like to look into this further if you are still having issues. :)

Archived