Are the bugs marked as fixed implemented in 2.2.2

Guest athlonkmf

With 2.2.3

Basically they fix all the bugs, then after a lot of bugs (or a major bug) has been fixed, the next version is released.

So any bugs marked 'fixed' before 2.2.2 came out are fixed in 2.2.2 - those marked as 'fixed' after 2.2.2 came out will be fixed in 2.2.3

The versions never change, so if I download 2.2.2 now it will be the exact same as if I downloaded it a week ago.

The versions never change, so if I download 2.2.2 now it will be the exact same as if I downloaded it a week ago.

Not necessarily. Sometimes there will be bugs in the very first downloads of a new version that they fix and update the download with.

On rare occasions, we will create an update pack, test it for a while, and then release it - only to find a file is missing in the update pack, or there is an obvious issue we did not notice that was reported to us right away when the update is made available. In those cases, it makes better business sense to go ahead and update the download to fix the problem, limiting the number of customers affected (100 is better than 1000, for example).

This does not happen extremely often, and since 2.1.5 or so we have worked hard to limit it from happening at all, due to the confusion it can cause for both customers and our technical support staff.

Generally if it happens, and an issue is reported, we will note that the package was updated and you can redownload it to correct an issue.

To answer the original question, if a bug is categorized as 2.2.2 and marked fixed, it likely will be fixed for 2.2.3.

Archived