IPB Support

Guest Dave L

Hi,
I am a new member here. I just wanted to let you know about my experience with IPB so far.

I installed my IP Board but was having issues with the Gallery. I put in a support ticket in the early hours (UK time) asking for help. By the time I got to work in the morning there was a request back from IPB asking for my log in details etc. I forwarded the details and by the time I got home from work everything was sorted. Now thats what I call support.

Well done IPB, keep up the good work.

Seasons greetings

Dave.

• 1 month later...

I put in a ticket today as an enquiry (wanted to know something about the client center) and also i had a small problem in that i couldnt access a section on IPSB that i should of been able to (after obtaining a licence transfer)

Was answered and resolved, all sorted in under 30 mins :cool:

Ive allways had very excellent support from IPS ....and even more surprises was quick responce on weekends as well as excellent support from IPS hosting My tickets have allways been answered in a timely professional manner. My old host there were times when I waited around for hours for an answer or sometimes I wouldnt recieve a responce at all

I am very pleased with my IPS service! :)

the few times I had a question it was usually during a weekend so I had to wait till the monday to get support but the people are technically knowledged and the response itself was excellent :thumbsup:

Archived