Version 2.2 Release date guessing contest

Guest Fast Lane

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to guess as well, I hope it never comes, seems that will make a lot of you cry, have patience please and stop whining on about it, You will get it when they have it ready. If it was me the more speculation the longer I would hold it.

I love these threads

People are still saying "it will be done when it's ready" and "get a life"

To be honest, you can't really come into a thread and have a go at the people posting in the thread when you're posting in it yourself, and those who say "switch off your computer and go outside" - err, you're on your computer too!

I would've guessed the 11th or 12th, however Nakisha says management says the 15th, so that is when it is coming. Yes, Charles has said they don't normally make releases on Fridays, but things change, they may have technicians working that weekend, or something.

I love these threads

To be honest, you can't really come into a thread and have a go at the people posting in the thread when you're posting in it yourself, and those who say "switch off your computer and go outside" - err, you're on your computer too!

I would've guessed the 11th or 12th, however Nakisha says management says the 15th, so that is when it is coming. Yes, Charles has said they don't normally make releases on Fridays, but things change, they may have technicians working that weekend, or something.

Indeed that is so true.

I love these threads

I totally agree!

That's what I'm guessing. Monday the 11th or Tuesday the 12th of next week.

What do we win if we get it right ..?? LOL 408.gif

It was actually released for 1 day.. If you were lucky enough to log into your Client Center on November 31st, you'd have a copy.

Except of course, that wasn't the "real" final. :thumbsup:

It was actually released for 1 day.. If you were lucky enough to log into your Client Center on November 31st, you'd have a copy.

Wow - haven't seen you around in ages Labonte!

Well, as bfarber said they haven't built final yet, I would assume that was mistakenly labelled

Okay, you got me on that one!

Hehe!

January 4th to give the Invision staff time off over Christmas! (w00t) ;)

Now that would be a great birthday present (w00t)

Anyway.... (I think I should repeat some of the others comments)

Its going to be out within the next two weeks.... :) Hopefully with the new website also.
And we know it isn't likely to be released on a friday....

:)
Continue guessing the dates.

Archived