Blocking which profiles you've viewed...

Guest dyelton

I looked everywhere but I did not see an option to not have the profiles you've viewed displayed. In 2.1 this information wasn't displayed anywhere other than the online list and when someone was viewing a profile it would simply display that the user was looking at a profile but not a specific one.

In 2.2 your profile page displays your last visitors. This could be an issue for some boards like mine where a moderator/admin wishes to keep secret which profiles he/she is keeping an eye on. Is there a way to turn this off in 2.2 either completely or at least so members of certain groups (moderators/admins) can be excluded from the list?

Yes, have them log in anonymously. While you are anonymous, it doesn't add you to that list when you view peoples' profiles.

I think that is just a way around it and not necessarily the best way. So all of the 30 or so people I have on staff must remember to login anonymously everytime they view a profile? I think there should be a real fix for this and not just a workaround.

I looked everywhere but I did not see an option to not have the profiles you've viewed displayed. In 2.1 this information wasn't displayed anywhere other than the online list and when someone was viewing a profile it would simply display that the user was looking at a profile but not a specific one.

In 2.2 your profile page displays your last visitors. This could be an issue for some boards like mine where a moderator/admin wishes to keep secret which profiles he/she is keeping an eye on. Is there a way to turn this off in 2.2 either completely or at least so members of certain groups (moderators/admins) can be excluded from the list?

yeah that features should be added.

Archived