Group legend

Guest .KX

If your site gets hacked, you can submit a ticket and they'll look into it. They'll find out what the vulnerability is and do what they can to fix it. That's where some of the security threats come from that make all of those 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, etc. versions required.

Note that they won't fix problems related to third party mods. But if there is something in IPB that caused your site to get hacked, they will work to correct the problem.

Well let's get back to the topic at hand now guys. (I never thought I'd say that to FuSoYa.) :P

But seriously, I'd just like everyone to stay on topic, after all this topic has two purposes. One being to find out how many people support/are opposed to this idea, and the second being to see if IPS would do this (once enough people have voted).

If you're talking about other things, then more and more people will stray from the topic and it'll make it harder the the topic to do its purpose.

Ok I'll shut up now.

No, you're right, we did get off-topic.

Back on topic, I think it would be cool to have this feature standard, but it will probably never happen.

Well at least we have dedicated and skilled people such as yourself who will develop things like this when IPS won't. (I wasn't 'taking a dig' at IPS, not in the slightest, I just suck at wording things sometimes.)

Archived