IPB 2.2 RC1

Guest Pⅇter

As funny as it is, bumping 3 years will get nothing but a lock. Possibly a warn at my site :o

That's very sad if you really do that. Who's to say a topic loses value just because of age? There are some information that needs to be preserved and reminded. I understand if you host some type of lounge forum where people can talk about anything on their minds, but don't forget there are forums out there geared towards more productive things, such as business advice, life advice, philosophies, sciences, and so forth.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's very sad if you really do that. Who's to say a topic loses value just because of age? There are some information that needs to be preserved and reminded. I understand if you host some type of lounge forum where people can talk about anything on their minds, but don't forget there are forums out there geared towards more productive things, such as business advice, life advice, philosophies, sciences, and so forth.

We'd hang, draw and quarter you and ban your children and your children's children on my site. devil.png

Archived