Installer error.

Guest sully

Hey.

On trying to install IPB2.2 this error appears;

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/install/core/actions/install.php on line 24

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/install/custom/app.php on line 112

Warning: install_sql(/home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.install-sql]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/install/core/actions/install.php on line 102

Any ideas why?

Ya it does but thats not what its reporting missing;

Its looking for:

/home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/ips_kernel/class_db_.php

It seems as if the code for the installer isnt complete, or is using a variable that isnt parsing (hence not completing the file name).

i got:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Wamp\www\oct15\install\core\actions\install.php on line 24

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Wamp\www\oct15\install\custom\app.php on line 112

Warning: action_install::install_sql(C:/Wamp/www/oct15/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.action-install-install-sql]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Wamp\www\oct15\install\core\actions\install.php on line 102

Well... This sucks :lol:

OK re-downloaded, re-uploaded all files, selected different database, started installation, no look.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/install/core/actions/install.php on line 24

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/install/custom/app.php on line 112

Warning: install_sql(/home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.install-sql]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/iceradio/public_html/forums2/install/core/actions/install.php on line 102

Linux Machine Type i686, with PHP Version: 4.4.4. MySQL Version: 4.1.21-standard. Apache Version: 1.3.37 (Unix)

Reporting this is a bug.

Thats very strange. I did just that (and made sure they were being uploaded in binary) and the error still occured.

Might get someone else to install it from there side, to see if im doing something wrong that I havent noticed yet. Strange behaviour - and it seems to be random too

• 4 weeks later...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/turkinfa/public_html/forum/install/custom/app.php on line 112

Warning: install_sql(/home/turkinfa/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.install-sql]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/turkinfa/public_html/forum/install/core/actions/install.php on line 105

yeah i have this stupid error too :@

Would you by chance be using punctuation in the admin password that you enter in the setup screens? I was using an exclamation point in mine and was getting the same error. On the very last page, before you click "Start Installation", I did a View Source and noticed a hidden form field that contained all the setup info that I had entered. The exclamation point had gotten turned into an HTML entity, however.

I ran the setup again with an alphanumeric-only password and it worked perfectly.

Archived