There is not a signature in the profile

Guest Eliran

Someone has done that, it was in another thread here somewhere.

Yes but it would be better if it was in the product instead of needing to download that mod.
HOnestly I hope they get a flood of support tickets over removing the siggy from the profile view that will show them to put it back.

Even though someone else has already done it doesn't mean it would hurt for me to do it :). Plus if I do it I can add a "Report" button to it for easy access...

Don't think I'll include it in the main upload, but it will be an optional thing included in the package.

• 2 months later...

Are you making a mod for it?

Mod, simple solution:

Open this file: profile.php and find this:

$member['_posts']             = $this->ipsclass->do_number_format( $member['posts'] );
        $member['_website']          = ( preg_match( "/^http:\/\/\S+$/", $member['website'] ) ) ? $member['website'] : '';
        $member['_title']            = $member['title'];

Add after:

//-----------------------------------------
        // Siggy revisited...
        //-----------------------------------------

$member['_signature']   = $member['signature'];

$this->parser->parse_html      = intval($this->ipsclass->vars['sig_allow_html']);
        $this->parser->parse_nl2br     = 1;
        $this->parser->parse_bbcode    = intval($this->ipsclass->vars['sig_allow_ibc']);

$member['_signature'] = $this->parser->pre_display_parse($member['_signature']);

After that, go to the Admin CP > Edit template > Profile View > personal_portal_main and find this:

<!-- Interests -->
            <if="$member['_interests']">
                <div class='pp-header'>{$this->ipsclass->lang['interests']}</div>
                <div class='row1' style='padding:6px; margin-bottom:1px; padding-left:10px' id='pp-personal_statement'>
                    {$member['_interests']}
                </div>
            </if>
            <!-- / Interests -->

Add after:

<!-- sig -->
            <if="$member['_signature']">
                <div class='pp-header'>{$this->ipsclass->lang['siggie']}</div>
                <div class='row1' style='padding:6px; margin-bottom:1px; padding-left:10px' id='pp-personal_statement'>
                    {$member['_signature']}
                </div>
            </if>
            <!-- / sig -->

done! :)

Archived