Include color coded "user types"

Guest Strange_Will

I'm not quite sure I understand. You can get the color-coded grops with the prefix and suffix in group options. To show the legend, just edit the active_user_links (I think) template bit. Maybe make it easier to do this without editing templates and such? Also I'm not sure where all it uses the prefix/suffix, but I think that it shows in all active members areas.

I'm not quite sure I understand. You can get the color-coded grops with the prefix and suffix in group options. To show the legend, just edit the active_user_links (I think) template bit. Maybe make it easier to do this without editing templates and such? Also I'm not sure where all it uses the prefix/suffix, but I think that it shows in all active members areas.

No it should show a "what color means what" at the bottom basically it would be one of two things, either a checkbox on the group setting ("show legend on main page") or would look for anything with a prefix and suffic and add them at the bottom

Mainly I want to let my users know that admins are red, mods are yellow, supermods are green, etc.

Sure you CAN do it by hand... but then thats like 6 templates for me to edit every time something minor changes.

Archived