Delete Pm's by member

Guest Spirix

Oh... I think selecting PMs to delete is a little over the top and would be considered a privacy invasion. But I do think just the ability to remove all PMs by a user is would be nice (like you said, good for those spammers).

D21-PM Logs is available, and Dean has a private and paid addon to it (contact him) which allows you to also delete PMs from user's inboxes when removing a log, that would suit your needs.

Oh... I think selecting PMs to delete is a little over the top and would be considered a privacy invasion. But I do think just the ability to remove all PMs by a user is would be nice (like you said, good for those spammers)

Agreed, though deleting all PMs from a user is still useful. Perhaps this could be restricted to PMs in a users inbox, so that any other important PMs users had moved to another folder would still remain. :)

People who send a lot of SPAM PMs at one time usually don't do it from an important account anyway. And if they use the forum to send out their ads, they must consider deleting of their PMs and do not deserve that admins worry about some important PMs they might have sent along with the SPAM.

Still, an option of deleting all PMs sent in specific time period could be added.

Archived