Remove all RSS

Guest maz

There is a slight bug with it (I have a fix already) if you have html enabled for the import using bbcode will cause an invalid link. You can use html though and it will be fine (if you have html enabled for the feed itself, that is).

What cache is it that you are wanting to clear? You mean clear the import record from the database but not the import itself? That would cause duplicate items to import. Unless I'm understanding wrong. :unsure:

There is a slight bug with it (I have a fix already) if you have html enabled for the import using bbcode will cause an invalid link. You can use html though and it will be fine (if you have html enabled for the feed itself, that is).

I found I had paragraphs without html, and the links worked.

What cache is it that you are wanting to clear? You mean clear the import record from the database but not the import itself? That would cause duplicate items to import. Unless I'm understanding wrong. :unsure:

There isn't exactly a clear cache to clear the import and send it again. To do that requires remove each and resend all. Because I'm creating and testing my own feeds it wasn't very intuitive.

Archived