News system and Polls

Guest Tarquin999uK

• You have the latest news on main page yes.. but i would like a option in ACP to have news view on the top toolbar where it has forum guidlines and Blogs etc.
    It would simply need to say "Latest News:" not the date and all of that. I also think the options for news should be changeable to have main page, header or both (up to the user)
  • I also think that the Polls maximum amount of Q's should be customisable in the ACP, if possible make it so that certain forums can have larger limits eg. Discussion forum can have 3 Q's but poll forum can have 10 Q's
Im not a professional at scripting or coding etc, but these are some features that would come in handy.

' date='Oct 25 2005, 06:54 AM' post='1306712']

• You have the latest news on main page yes.. but i would like a option in ACP to have news view on the top toolbar where it has forum guidlines and Blogs etc.
    It would simply need to say "Latest News:" not the date and all of that. I also think the options for news should be changeable to have main page, header or both (up to the user)

[color="#ff0000"]There wouldn't be much room. What might be nice is a Popup when you mouseover a news link at the top, while clicking on this link takes you to a news page/portal.[/color]

• I also think that the Polls maximum amount of Q's should be customisable in the ACP, if possible make it so that certain forums can have larger limits eg. Discussion forum can have 3 Q's but poll forum can have 10 Q's

[color="#ff0000"]You can customize the amount of questions, but I think it wouldn't be that helpfull to be able to customise per forum, and would add another setting we'd have to choose when setting a forum up. [/color]

Im not a professional at scripting or coding etc, but these are some features that would come in handy.

Archived