Pip color

Guest Dlf

What's the big deal? IPS responded to customer feedback and made the forums more widely available. A more open IPS? Who'd'a thunk people would complain? I guess there will be complaints no matter what.

We lost some colors? To be honest, I wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't read people complaining about it here.

I have no idea how but just from reading that second part I came up with this idea of a user option uin the UCp where the USER can choose the color of the pips. So since this forum just got reogrinzed and customers used to have red pips, people could choose Red as their pip color.

Will probably most likely be said as blot, but meh. :P :P :P

speaking of pips, can someone direct me to the old red pips as i want to use them

We've all seen that you disagreed, now let it go please. IPS is a company, not a hobby club for individual pleasurements.

I almost fully agree with the original idea, but IMO it would be better if different usergroups can have different colored pips. So that not only the member image will show a difference on the board, but the pips as well. Makes moderators, administrators and respected members for instance stand out more.

That's an interesting idea, even on regular forums some may prefer green over blue over red or something. This could (possibly) be done with GD? :)

It would make more sense just to have a set of pre-generated different coloured pips that are automatically selected based on the chosen colour.

I almost fully agree with the original idea, but IMO it would be better if different usergroups can have different colored pips. So that not only the member image will show a difference on the board, but the pips as well. Makes moderators, administrators and respected members for instance stand out more.

I like this idea better than user-selected.

Keith

What I think we're saying is if, say, you have 4 or 5 different skins, such as Red, Blue, Pink, Green, etc all based on the default skin, for example, you could have Pips that match that skin.

A UserCP option to change the individual member's Pip color, some members would rather have green pips, and these pips would appear under their name, and be visible to all members, just like reguar pips, just custom colored! :)

honestly, I'd like to see a feature in the admin cp where you can choose the color of the pips for your entire board. under where it prompts you for the number of pips for the group, you could also choose what color you want the groups pips to be... I think that would be useful instead of having to go and search up some wannabe remakes of the current pips with a different color. just have them come with the package...

Archived