AutoArchive, QuoteSearch and SecurityPak

Guest ZeroSum

* AutoArchive would be a wonderful way to avoid wasting time with mass moving.
* QuoteSearch would be a wonderful way to avoid pouring through long topics when all you really want to do is reply to whomever you are having a back-and-forth with.
* SecurityPak would be useful to enhance IPB security.

As far as the Emoticon Category Browser goes, I've yet to figure out how to install it with 2.1. The emo_pop code should be the same but it only works with the fast reply box so far. :blink:

And my admin panel is buggy. Nice new design, though.

Chris

[color="#ff0000"]Use a multimoderation option?[/color]

* QuoteSearch would be a wonderful way to avoid pouring through long topics when all you really want to do is reply to whomever you are having a back-and-forth with.

[color="#ff0000"]

I don't understand exactly how this would work.[/color]

[color="#ff0000"]There are security options in the ACP.[/color]

As far as the

Emoticon Category Browser

goes, I've yet to figure out how to install it with 2.1. The emo_pop code should be the same but it only works with the fast reply box so far. :blink:

[color="#ff0000"]There is no need for this mod - the emoticons box will scroll to accomodate many emoticons.[/color]

And my admin panel is buggy. Nice new design, though.

Chris

Why waste anybody's moderation time with a simple routine task?

An additional field would be added to the database that would contain the post ids that the member was quoted in.

Yeah, but not nearly enough.

As far as the Emoticon Category Browser goes, I've yet to figure out how to install it with 2.1. The emo_pop code should be the same but it only works with the fast reply box so far.

Really? Do you have 300+ emoticons and a boat load of bandwidth and downloading time to waste or that you really think your users would want to waste? You do know that without categorization people will have trouble finding the emoticon that they have in mind or will be pissed at you for not having a wide enough selection.

Check it out here and I think you'll change your mind.

Archived