Merging POLLS- not lossing results & questions

Guest Davidcopperfield

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if you merge two poll topics together it would be handy for both polls to appear in be attached to the topic. I would assume this already happens, so I don't think it is an issue. Now I cannot think of any reason to merge two polls together. If someone posted a poll similar to one already existing, just merge the topics and can one of the polls. Furthurmore, merging polls together can distort the results because the same member may have voted in both polls.

I do not see a need for this.

Keith

Well, if you merge two poll topics together it would be handy for both polls to appear in be attached to the topic. I would assume this already happens, so I don't think it is an issue.

It doesn't. Only one stays, the other disappears

Now I cannot think of any reason to merge two polls together. If someone posted a poll similar to one already existing, just merge the topics and can one of the polls.

The polls ould appear in separate questions, and if the polls are multiple f. ex. 2 and 2 it would be added so 4 questions

Furthurmore, merging polls together can distort the results because the same member may have voted in both polls.

It is not an obstacle. The polls would be merged anyway skipping the law of not voting twice in one poll just in this particular point. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived