Draggable topics?

Guest SGS International

I was just multi-modding some topics just now and I thought something would be really cool.

I saw the draggable files and folders video in IPD, and I wondered if the same could be possible for topics in IPB themselves.

What if you had a little trash can icon (if you set up the trash can forum) in the forum view that you could just drag a topic into to delete it, or even re-arrange topics to bump them manually etc.

I think that would be so cool. :thumbsup:

I was just multi-modding some topics just now and I thought something would be really cool.

I saw the draggable files and folders video in IPD, and I wondered if the same could be possible for topics in IPB themselves.

What if you had a little trash can icon (if you set up the trash can forum) in the forum view that you could just drag a topic into to delete it, or even re-arrange topics to bump them manually etc.

I think that would be so cool. :thumbsup:

I love the reordering topics idea, could this be extended to reordering forums and cats... :shifty:

I also suggested something like this a few months back now and don't think I got much response back/thumbs up on it, and thought Matt might have given some feedback on whether he thought it was a possibility or not. I personally think it would be a cool idea and it hasn't been seen on any other bulletin boards that I know of? so would be a nice idea to implement if it could be done.

Archived