2 requests for 2.1 (Final)

Guest Keven Fox

I know there have been threads for at least the polls, but I also wanted to say it would be nice to be able to attach multiple attachments at once.

Example, select attachments and pick like 1-4 pics or something to upload.

Anyway just wanted to get this out there

uh. Correct me if i'm wrong but you can already do Multiple Choice Polls in 2.1. it's already been coded. This forum (IPB) can already do that,. Just create a topic, and find poll Options Click here to manage this topic's poll

uh. Correct me if i'm wrong but you can already do Multiple Choice Polls in 2.1. it's already been coded. This forum (IPB) can already do that,. Just create a topic, and find poll Options Click here to manage this topic's poll

er... that wasn't what the topic asked for :P

I like the attachements idea, make it like gmail!

I think he means like highlighting multiple files at once, which I think would be nice, but that might not be too feasible.

However, to be able to click "Select attachement" and keep on until you nailed all the files you want to add, that would be nice.

Select attachment (click, browse to file), repeat. When done, click "Add attachment(s)" and have it upload them.

Or perhaps, better (probably easier on Matt too), although this would be more for v3.0..

[ (box for filename) ] [browse]

Browse to file. When done, another box/browse opens up. So it basically adds a line automatically until you either reach a maximum, or stop picking files to add. Then just click the "Add attachment(s)" button and it'll add all that you picked.

Archived