some thoughts

Guest Hossam

1st sorry, its hard for me explaning in english so, i hope u understand
and i didnt use acp since ipb1.3:wub:
o maybe features already there or in beta i didnt see so,
create tables in the wysiwyg
members can manage the forum's appearance and its order as they please
a bbcode that get random photo or within selection of member's sentences/links inputs
and another one that get the latest member's photo in gallery or part latest blog entry to be linked to as "rmore" in signtures "in general a codes that graps updates and randoms"
uploader for multi photos that give the member link to them before posting to be localy linked without being attached photo (for many photos in 1 post)
drop down smiles groups in "show all" and members can set them own clickable smiles
a sub-forum-like for example a news section for multi products it would be easier to be be
$productname/logo $topictitle $#Replies etc..
-----------------------------------
I $product I $topictitle I
$product is clickable to filter all the news about this specific product
again, sorry for my english

Having the ACP be completely integrated with Invisionboard.com isn't very practical, since it would allow anyone to download the software, such as people who illegally get IPB off of warez sites. The only BBS I know of that does this is SMF, but it's free, so it doesn't matter who uses it. The same logic would be applied with integrated support. While I'm sure IPS could track who actually paid for support via a license key, it's simply just not practical.

As for the emoticons, it's completely possible to put them into a drop down. You would just modify some of the post screen templates. Ask at Invisionize; I'm sure they can help you out. However, I don't think it's possible for members to decide which emoticons are clickable. And even if they could, something like that would be very resource intensive, since you are essentially placing hundreds of individual settings into the /style_emoticons folder.

[b]Having the ACP be completely integrated with Invisionboard.com isn't very practical, since it would allow anyone to download the software, such as people who illegally get IPB off of warez sites. The only BBS I know of that does this is [/b]

SMF

[b], but it's free, so it doesn't matter who uses it. The same logic would be applied with integrated support. While I'm sure IPS could track who actually paid for support via a license key, it's simply just not practical.[/b]

a place where to login and browse the customers area via the cp
ex. latest upgrades/new etc. is for public but downloadin anything must log-in/unless below thoughts may work

[b]As for the emoticons, it's completely possible to put them into a drop down. You would just modify some of the post screen templates. Ask at Invisionize; I'm sure they can help you out. However, I don't think it's possible for members to decide which emoticons are clickable. And even if they could, something like that would be very resource intensive, since you are essentially placing hundreds of individual settings into the /style_emoticons folder.[/b]

i dont know if it can make any diffrence but if limiting it to replace only the main showin ones?

I think by having a "live support link" he meant that you click the link and you are taken to a support page, not an integration of the sites.

i meant a live-support logo in the acp, so by clickin it opnes the pop-up window ,
ok another thing, can it somehow "define" the client from his forums domain? as reffred link so he dont have to put user and pass for live-support and downloads area?

Uhm.. it can use your license key to gain support access, for root admins only .

license key is in the codes right? so they can use support and access downloads area via the acp easly

but great idea

Should be more like the license key owner that should be able to do it and no one else.

it can match the license key with the reffered domain, for more security?

It could enter the information for you by "passing parameters", without having to download information from IPS.

googled it, i think that can be used to get company news, the text stuff so u dont have to go throught the company forums everytime
license key check is to access the download area without having to visit the compnay site
it makes tracking updates all the time easier for the clients

i just want ipb to be all the time better community so am trying to do my best as the fact that i dont know anything about programming and what its capable to do and how easy/hard or not worth-it features

a sub-forum-like for example a news section for multi products it would be easier to be be

$productname/logo $topictitle $#Replies etc..

I [color="#330099"][b]$product[/b][/color] I $topictitle I

$product is clickable to filter all the news about this specific product

again, sorry for my english

about this,
as it will be showin in the index's "Last Post Info" as title only
for example IPB 2.1 Released
it will titles as 2.1 Released
so fixing that by showing as full-title IPB 2.1 Released but with clicking in IPB filers this product
its sure for anyuse example here for news sections :)

Archived