options to trun the "Forum Led by:Usename or Group name " O

Guest Dream On

Hello
some poeple have more then 20 MOD for one forum and if we add them it will take long space for the forum . dont tell me why u dont put them in one group because some website have over then 30 MOD for each forum .. and it is not that good to creat a whole group for one user ..:)

so it will be nice if there is options to trun it off..

Thankyou

I'm not sure I understand the question. You can assign either a single user or a whole group as a moderator of a forum. I can in 1.3 and I assume I still can in 2.x

What i mean is i dont need it to be showing in each forum the user MOD .. we already have a list of MOD team .. so i was think if there is options to trun it off from showing in each forum it will be better ..

You could always just make it not show at all by changing the skin to remove it altogether.

Anything more specific and I have an idea that could be tried but I'd have to tinker with it some first. (Wouldn't require php either if it works)

Could you tell me for know what skin we need to edit and remove the code ? but as i said it will be better if there is options to trun it off ..:)

You could always just make it not show at all by changing the skin to remove it altogether.

Anything more specific and I have an idea that could be tried but I'd have to tinker with it some first. (Wouldn't require php either if it works)

Go to the skin manager, click the skin to edit, choose the HTML.

Board Index -> ForumRow
find

<td class="row2">{$data['_queued_img']}<b><a href="{ipb.script_url}showforum={$data['id']}">{$data['name']}</a></b><br /><span class="forumdesc">{$data['description']}{$data['show_subforums']}<br />[b]<i>{$data['moderator']}</i>[/b]</span>{$data['_queued_info']}</td>

See the bolded part? You would remove that.

Archived