Ignore feature

Guest webbdawg

We have had lots of users asking if there can be an ignore feature. I guess they would create a list of other users and would never see their posts. Our

forums

attract quite a wide range of users.

Dave

You are only using IPB 1.2. Versions 2 and above all include an ignore feature. :thumbsup:

You are only using IPB 1.2. Versions 2 and above all include an ignore feature. :thumbsup:

Thanks, we have been thinking about upgrading but doing so will require re-tooling the skins and advertising. I just need to find the time (there is never enough).

Dave

Do the ignore features in v 2 and above include the ability to ignore forums and/or threads? If not, could you please consider it for a future release.

I am not an admin, only a user. Our admin pointed us to these forums to request features.

I am not sure which version we are running, but was only able to find options to ignore users in PMs.

TIA

Do the ignore features in v 2 and above include the ability to ignore forums and/or threads? If not, could you please consider it for a future release.

I am not an admin, only a user. Our admin pointed us to these forums to request features.

I am not sure which version we are running, but was only able to find options to ignore users in PMs.

TIA

look at the copwright at the bottom of the forum:

[ Script Execution time: 0.1897 ] [ 9 queries used ] [ GZIP Enabled ]