IPB 2.1 & IPB Portal Suggestions

Guest John IV

I have a few suggestions for IPB Portal & IPB 2.1.

IPB Portal Suggestions

1. Custom Content Blocks

Obviously, the option to create your own blocks for IPB portal.

2. Change IPB Portal Layout

Basically, change where content blocks and such are displayed on IPB Portal.
3. Random Poll

I think there should be an option to select a random poll, in case you want a specific one. I REALLY want this feature!!

4. Custom Pages

IPB Portal would be improved so much if it also had a built in Custom Pages system for users. This would be one less mod to install and it would make IPB a full website builder out of the box!

IPB v2.1 Suggestions

1. A Moderating Center

Instead of getting reported posts via PM or EMail, there should be a mod center to both view reports, and manage them from a moderator center. You should be able to turn the mod center off and uise PM or E-mail, too.

2. Staff Messenger

Instead of having to PM each member of staff to get a message to them, there should be a staff messenger where an Admin or Mod can Mass PM Staff groups.

More feature suggestions to come soon!!

EDIT: One more suggestion!

Putting Google's New Payment System in the Subscription Manager when It Is Rekeased

This is pretty self-explanitory.

[b][u][i]IPB Portal Suggestions[/i][/u][/b]

[b]1. Custom Content Blocks[/b]

Obviously, the option to create your own blocks for IPB portal.

[b]2. Change IPB Portal Layout[/b]

Basically, change where content blocks and such are displayed on IPB Portal.

[b][u][i]IPB v2.1 Suggestions[/i][/u][/b]

[b]1. A Moderating Center[/b]

Instead of getting reported posts via PM or EMail, there should be a mod center to both view reports, and manage them from a moderator center. You should be able to turn the mod center off and uise PM or E-mail, too.

[b]2. Staff Messenger[/b]

Instead of having to PM each member of staff to get a message to them, there should be a staff messenger where an Admin or Mod can Mass PM Staff groups.

More feature suggestions to come soon!!

I completely agree with these suggestions. Right now we don't use the portal because of not being able to have custom portal blocks. Well, and because it is *very* slow.

• 4 weeks later...

[b]1. A Moderating Center[/b]

:thumbsup:

I would like to see that as well :)

Archived