Threaded View for Topics?

Guest LisaNY

HI,

I know we have a threaded view (outline) option when we click on a topic, but I just saw threaded view option on another board that allows you to see everything in threaded view. You can choose "flat view", which just lists the topics, or "threaded view", which lists the topics and replies right on the forum page. It was a phpbb board. I asked the admin, and they said it was a "moby" mod???
Does anyone know about mods that would make this change to invision boards, or if that is a possible update in the future?
Many people like to view topics and their replies right on the first page.
thanks!
Lisa

• 8 months later...

HI,

I know we have a threaded view (outline) option when we click on a topic, but I just saw threaded view option on another board that allows you to see everything in threaded view. You can choose "flat view", which just lists the topics, or "threaded view", which lists the topics and replies right on the forum page. It was a phpbb board. I asked the admin, and they said it was a "moby" mod???

Does anyone know about mods that would make this change to invision boards, or if that is a possible update in the future?

Many people like to view topics and their replies right on the first page.

thanks!

Lisa

I would very much like this as well. It is the only thing stopping me from changing to IPB.

Archived