Group Name Indicator

Guest lancefiasco

Yes it is.

IPBH has been around for a long time, IPSH has just recently came to be, a bit [i]ironic[/i] if you ask me.

well here is where logan is wrong

Andrew the site owner of IPSH decided to make a site devoted to ALL IPS Products

and soon to be alot more we will support

so IPBH = IPB support

IPSH= ALL IPS Stuff

also we are going to upgrade to PDR 1 when released and go through all the public tests so our members get a good excellent feel of

also let me add more of what we have a Design Division in which we will soon be offering paid and ALOT of free skins for IPB also we are hiring talented people in the GFX community to help so if you like to make GFX.Skins come on over and contribute

also we need support people to

we all opened for the main reason to help all areas of the IPS Community and we everyday are trying new things to make us better

Seems IPSH has been appointing people staff without asking their permission first. Guess I won't register. :ermm:

No, we've been asking the people that are on our staff about if they want to be on staff, those that don't we respect that and don't pressure them, and those that do want to be on our staff we do let them...:)

[b]No, we've been asking the people that are on our staff about if they want to be on staff, those that don't we respect that and don't pressure them, and those that do want to be on our staff we do let them...:)[/b]

I Agree with Andrew :thumbsup:

if they do not want to be staff then they can simply say that to us and we do not put someone on staff unless they request to be

I don't like IPS Helpers at all, IPB Helpers has helped me numerous times and IPS Helpers is just trying to copy IPB Helpers. IPSH is also lying about when they say that they do not appoint people staff without their permission, but they do. I have talked to a lot of people who once were and still are staff there.

IPB Helpers is a great place, they are friendly and have lots to offer. IPS Helpers is trying to copy them and pretend to be better. I once registered at IPSH, posted some feedback it was deleted immediately. They are very self-concious and don't accept negative feedback at all.

I don't suggest anyone go to IPS Helpers, it's a waste of your time, ... I mean why get a copy when you can get the real thing :).

I don't like IPS Helpers at all, IPB Helpers has helped me numerous times and IPS Helpers is just trying to copy IPB Helpers. IPSH is also lying about when they say that they do not appoint people staff without their permission, but they do. I have talked to a lot of people who once were and still are staff there.

IPB Helpers is a great place, they are friendly and have lots to offer. IPS Helpers is trying to copy them and pretend to be better. I once registered at IPSH, posted some feedback it was deleted immediately. They are very self-concious and don't accept negative feedback at all.

I don't suggest anyone go to IPS Helpers, it's a waste of your time, ... I mean why get a copy when you can get the real thing :).

No, we haven't lied about anything, as far as our staff goes then we make sure that they say that they want to be staff before we even allow them to be because I don't want to have any members of the staff that don't want to be there on my Staff so if they say "No" then we don't put them on staff, if they say "Yes" then there is a possibility we will allow them to be on and I also changed the Policy last night of how we are going to be bringing more Staff in which I will not post in here but all of my Admins and Team Admins agreed upon it...And also yes we do accept negative and/or positive feedback at IPSH, we may have thought that it was somebody that we banned or removed from our staff, or somebody from IPBH so yes we did delete that one, I'm not afraid to admit it...

I agree. Can we please get this back on topic now? After all, this is meant to be IPB Feature Suggestions, not an ad for some "here today, gone tomorrow" schoolboy hobby website.

The Group Name Indicator is a useful mod. Beside being a quick visual indicator to groups membership it provides a quick link to the member list for each group.

It would be an excellent choice for a future board default feature.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived