Can we have two banner on our boards?

Guest bayareat

If you edit the skin's Board Header and Footer Wrapper, you can add as many banner as you want to :)

The "more difficult" way would be to add the to the HTML Templates. Depends a bit on your HTML knowledge.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you give me a more detailed answer? My HTML knowledge is really not that good

If you had a license and gotten support that way (and not posted it in the feature suggestion forum ;)) you'd probably get an answer like "add it above the <% BOARD HEADER %> in your Header & Footer Wrapper, just below the <div id="ipbwrapper"> line", or something along those lines, propably more detailed.
It really depends on what sort of header you want to add, and how much you want it integrated in your board.

But like i said, this isn't a support forum, so i'm sure this topic'll get locked/moved soon by the moderators :)

To be honest though, when people downloaded 1.3 (like me) the licence and support information included the forum. Im not sure if it still does say that support via forum allowed anymore. So if 1.3 users can still use it under the old licence why cant it be supported in that way?

I dont care really - I just noticed it once. I dont need support, and if I did I would use a support site, or if it was mission critical, I would get a licence.

To be honest though, when people downloaded 1.3 (like me) the licence and support information included the forum.  Im not sure if it still does say that support via forum allowed anymore.  So if 1.3 users can still use it under the old licence why cant it be supported in that way?

I dont care really - I just noticed it once.  I dont need support, and if I did I would use a support site, or if it was mission critical, I would get a licence.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, that probably has changed as well.. Want support, become a customer.. I know its like this for at least 6 months now

Archived