Bulk Members & Email

Guest awpadmin

Can you pretty, pretty, pretty please make it possible to add members in bulk and use the Post Office bulk email to notify all of them? IPB support notified me that it was not possible. Usually, other places have some ability to upload a simple text file containing the username : email address. One per line. I have six defferent lists which contain 100+ members. I would hate to add them all individually. :(

-=awpadmin=-

Well, if you add them all to a user Group, and then simply Send them an email from the Post Office, to that user Group, wouldnt that do the Trick?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are correct but would you have time to add a few hundred members to a group individually? Yes it can be done but I have to say I do not get paid enough. Thats why I was hoping there would be a way to add multiple members to a group with a text file. :(

You are correct but would you have time to add a few hundred members to a group individually? Yes it can be done but I have to say I do not get paid enough. Thats why I was hoping there would be a way to add multiple members to a group with a text file.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THis would be Extremly Usefull if you could do this, adding members can be Time Consuming.

Archived