two menu bars

Guest ChupaCabra

As long as the mods are made for IPB 2.x they should work. Please note that IPS of course can not give you any support for your mods.

As for menu bars you can skin the board however you like. I would imagine that should work. (Though you may wan't to wait for someone else who knows a bit more to give you a definate answer.)

Yes, but if i pay like 200 usd for the invision i would guess i get this for free..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: ....ok...
Those member bars are not integrated with IPB "out of the box," you need to install the mod for them to work. When you buy the $200 IPB license, you will get the IPB files with no mods preinstalled. You will have to do that yourself ;)

What!?

I pay 200$ for the ipb and then i don't get any help i'll have to find everything myself?!

maybe if i just got some "pointers" where do i find this stuff because just searching tooks me long time..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all, that screenshot is a screenie of vBulletin, which is not IPB. Those member bars may come with vbulletin, but they dont with IPB. If you want them you will have to find a mod that makes them or code them yourself. If you are rich then you can ask IPS to do it for you (for an aditional $150+).

Edit...where to find this mod?...I don't know. Im not sure if a mod like this exists...

The staff will often give pointers like that. However they are NOT required to in any way. The license only covers support for a plain old instalation of IPB.

The customer forums are also full of people who like to help with that kind of stuff and can almost always point you in the right direction.

The $200 gets you a GREAT peice of software with excellent support for that software. It just does not and can not cover help with third party mods.

Archived