Bot Group Styles!

Guest cooldude7273

I submitted this ticket a few days ago, and then was told it was not a feature, and I think it should be!! :)

I had a few bots at my site the other day and I had the idea of making a "Bot Group" so that they would stand out from the members by making them silver. So I created a group based on Members and just changed the color to Silver. Then I went into the Spider Settings and gave the bots the permission to use the bot group instead of members so it would display in silver. So I refreshed the index' date=' and it was still in black. :( Any ideas? Or am I just being foolish in what I am trying to do? Thanks![/quote']

Watcha think?

I submitted this ticket a few days ago, and then was told it was not a feature, and I think it should be!!  :)

Watcha think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beleive their response to be incorrect, unless they specifically changed something in version 2.0.

I run a 1.3 board and all I did was add a new group called "Bots" and gave them the relevant permissions to view the member forums. I then edited their group colour in the ACP, and voila, they now show up as white. (I have a dark skin).

I have to respect someone who's passionate about something even when I find the interest mysterious - "magnificent obsessions" produce some of the best of the web. Full credit to cooldude7273 for being happily obsessed with bots. Hope you find your solution.

Archived