Fast Reply Suggestions

Guest .John

Also there should be links on the fast reply for

Help, Search, Members, Calendar and Live Chat

and the my assistant option should be built into the fast reply and I should be able to send private messages using the fast reply and change my avatar using fast reply instead of having to use the my controls option all the time.

I have suggestions for the Fast Reply. There should be an option to quote the last reply made and you should be able to use the mulit-quote option with the quick reply aswell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really don't see any point in this. Fast reply is just that, for simple and quick replys, if you need all the features use the normal reply option. ;)

Also there should be links on the fast reply for

Help, Search, Members, Calendar and Live Chat

and the my assistant option should be built into the fast reply and I should be able to send private messages using the fast reply and change my avatar using fast reply instead of having to use the my controls option all the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, wow! Yes please! Can the fast-reply box also be integrated with the blog and inline moderation. o:)

Ooh, could I also access the Admin CP via the fast reply box. In fact, just put the whole board in there.

I really don't see any point in this. Fast reply is just that, for simple and quick replys, if you need all the features use the normal reply option. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

Actually, there is one thing that would improve Fast Reply. Add a button to make it float (floating frame, always on top). Infopop, which otherwise sucks, has this feature, and it's one feature I miss from the one I used to use. Multiquote kinda solves the problem, but it's nice to hit the QuickReply arrow at the top, and take the little thing down the thread with you, taking notes as you go. Maybe this is something IPB's developers, or perhaps the mod community, could look into. :-" (If you wanna see it, find an Infopop board and check it out... I used to have a link to their test board but I don't anymore.)

there should be an opition to have smileys on the fast replay too but theres a mod for this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or perhaps just a link to see the pop up smilies box?? That could work and be just as easy. (Hint, it's already there).

Oh, wow! Yes please! Can the fast-reply box also be integrated with the blog and inline moderation. o:)

Ooh, could I also access the Admin CP via the fast reply box. In fact, just put the whole board in there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yes! While we're at it, I want to be able to add in mIRC, Outlook, telnet, AIM, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Word and WMP in there too! Just thing, everything you want to do, you can do it quickly. Hey, also, the start menu!

Gosh people want so much... (Not you, just backing up the point you made)

I love fast reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

spam? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How is that spam? Hmmm?

Archived