Poll suggestion

Guest Yuksel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I realize this is an old thread, so please forgive the bump and if you can, point me in the right direction for the information I am looking for?

Right now an Admin can "edit" a poll and change the number of votes. I am not sure if moderator or admin logs will show it as I haven't tested it (I know, I need to do that). I noticed it this morning when I went in on a board I am building up to check a spelling mistake.

Is this on purpose? What is the point of voting if someone can go in and fix it?

I have searched this forum and any that I can find... and maybe I am not using the right search terms, but I can't find any info on it.

Please advise.

• 1 month later...

Ok, another suggestion to add to the list.. rather than making a new topic..

I think what is there already in 2.1 is fine.. however, for multiple poll topics, I would prefer it if you DIDNT have to vote in all polls to... err, vote.

So if you only wanted to vote in 2 out of 3 polls, you are allowed to, and you can come back at a later date to vote in the remaining poll. You would only see the results of the 2 polls you had voted on...

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a nice idea and if it's easy to add that I'd be for it..

In the meantime, I'm hoping that when v2.1 is released as final, that they will make it so that you can not only have multi-poll threads, but also multi-answer per question polls, being able to require/limit the number of answers per question (ie, require none, or at least 1, example 3, no more than 4, etc). Also be nice if my idea for a "form post" would be added sometime, because that would basically help blow the doors off of the polling concept if people are able to make "polls" that are more flexible.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived