NOTE: the functionality provided by this resource is now available in (NE) Box of Tricks, and no further development of this plugin version will take place going forward.
Adds an 'eye' to the password field in certain areas, allowing the user to click it to view the password which they have typed in.
Areas covered are:
- Registration (added in v1.2.0)
- Password-protected forum prompt (added in v2.0.0)
- Password-protected topics, made possible by Adriano Faria's Topic Password Protection application (added in v2.1.0)
- Question/Answer MFA prompt, if using Adriano Faria's Security Question Password Mask plugin (added in v2.2.0)
Edited by Nathan Explosion
What's New in Version 2.2.0 See changelog
- Added support for Adriano Faria's Security Question Password Mask plugin