This app will give your members with the appropriate permissions to poke/like/thank each other.
- After a member has been poked/liked/thanked they will receive a notification informing them of that fact.
- The number of pokes, likes and thanks that members have recieved will be shown on their profiles and postbits.
- Members can see and manage their own custom notifications in a new page on the navigation bar. There they can also see the custom notifications that they have given to other members as well as find members to send new custom notifications.
- Whereas members with permissions to view all custom notifications can see them on members profiles.
- A list of most recent custom notifications as well as most poked/liked/thanked members can be shown through widgets on your forum.
- A list of all custom notifications given by members is logged at the app 's log page. Admins can view them, filter the results based on each notification and search through logs by senders, receivers, notification text and time frame. They can delete each notification individually or all of them in one go.
- You can also prune automatically all custom notifications sent after a period of time.
- Anytime someone deletes a custom notification, the action will be looged in the Moderator Logs page.
Member History Logs
- Custom notifications will be shown at the member history logs in the Admin Panel too.
- You can poke/like/thank the same member only once. Members with the permissions to bypass this limit will not be affected by this restriction.
- To prevent abuse, you can set a daily limit of how many members can receive custom notifications aand exclude groups from this limit.
- Members can delete their own notifications, given and received. This can be enabled/disabled from the app 's settings.
- Members with the appropriate permissions can delete all custom notifications.
- Maximum comment characters can be set from the app 's settings.
Edited by Miss_B
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
Changed only the version compatibility.