Edited by Martin A.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199 See changelog
188.8.131.52 is a patch release to fix an installation isssue.
- You're finally able to add your own fields to the markers. These can be all the kinds of fields you're used to in both profiles and in Pages databases.
- There is a group setting to define the fields that is available for the group
There is also a group setting where you choose the fields that's visible in the marker popup.
- This replaces the global setting where you could select member profile fields.
- This will also replace the "privacy setting" where you could choose to not show any information in the popup
Grid layout in marker listing
- You can not show your markers in a grid pattern instead of the default list. This is a group setting
- You can define a "grid card image", similar to forums. This can be from a custom field. If a custom field isn't selected, or the field is empty, the authors cover photo will be used.
- Fixed a bug where the marker pin color for member groups wasn't honored.
- Fixed more bugs with PHP 7.1
- Fixed a bug where the marker popup wouldn't open in MacOS Safari.
- Fixed an issue with the location import task.
- The location import task could try to import the same members over and over again.
- Fixed an issue with the .kml/.kmz importer. Markers inside a nested folder with other folders was not imported.