Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
Marked as compatible with Invision Community 4.6. No changes were made to the resource.
- Install the product through the ACP marketplace
- Create a new Pages database and add it to a page if you don’t want to assign SuperVote to an existing database or category
Open the database settings and perform these steps:
- Under Listing Template Group select SuperVote Listing
- Turn on Enable Star Ratings?
- Switch to the Options tab
- Make sure Allow reviews is turned off
- Under Field Options → Sort, choose Rating
- Under Order, choose Descending
- Make sure to give the member groups you want the permission to rate records on the database permissions page.
- Your SuperVote database should be working now. Add a few record to test the functionality.
- To edit the display settings, go to System → Plugins → SuperVote → Edit (Pencil icon)