Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11 See changelog
- Adjustaments for new marketplace rules
- New settings to control which tabs to show on artist view
- Added ability to filter artists by country on Artist Feed widget
- Added ability to add/edit URLs for the artist. Beyond Spotify link, which is added via API, now you can add: official website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Wikipedia. A fonta-awesome icon will be displayed for each under the photo and only people that can edit the artist + the author can add/edit URLs.
- Added ability to add/edit artist information quickly, such as: country and year.
- Better display on artist photos on Photos tab
- Admin CP Restrictions improvements
- Rework in several templates to make the app better looking.
- You are required to register your application at Spotify to obtain the Client ID and Client Secret.
Categores, Extra Fields and Settings:
- Admin CP -> Community -> Music