This resource uses The Movie Database API to grab data from Movies/TV Shows to your site.
All you have to do is type a word from the movie/tv show title and then a list of matches will show up. From now on, with just a click, you will have in the submission form:
- Subtitle, if available
- Release Date (for Movies)
- IMDB link
- Running Time for movies or Episode Time for TV shows
- Season (for TV Show)
- Number of episodes (for TV Show)
You will also have tabs to display:
- Cast (with a link to a popup listing all their data)
- Crew (with a link to a popup listing all their data)
- Trailers (with videos from Youtube)
- Latest Reviews on TMDB
- Similar Movies or Similar TV Shows (will list all similar movies/tv shows and again with a click, you can have them in yuour database)
All the tabs, except Information (the main one with the movie/tv show description), can be disabled via setting.
TMDB API Key:
- You can get your free API Key on TMDB site: https://www.themoviedb.org/settings/api
- TMDB supports 62 languages. You just have to choose the one in the ACP setting.
- Fully integrated to the framework: Rest API, categories, extra fields, notifications, search, tags, follow, reactions, promote, etc.
- Settings to control the app behaviour in several places/situations.
Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 1.1.1 See changelog
Rework in Extra fields:
Now you can place your fields in Groups, just like Profile Files
- All existing fields are placed in a General group when upgrading to this version
- Removed the (per extra field) option to display it on movie sidebar or below description
Added a setting to choose extra fields position:
- New tab beside Information tab
- Below movie/TV show description
- Now you can place your fields in Groups, just like Profile Files
- Script optimization to avoid conflict with Videos app (group cache)
- Admin CP -> Community -> Movies -> Settings