Do you want your members to engage with others and stay on your community longer?
Connections introduces unique member discovery features.
Highlight nearby members, mutual connections and those with similar interests.
Communities with meaningful connections have unmatched longevity!
Suggest new people for members to follow based on;
- Number of mutual connections. Friends of friends and friends of their friends.
- Shared interests. Uses reactions to find users with the closest matches based on likes and dislikes.
- Geographic location.
- A single location to see your followers and members you are following.
- A summary of content from members you follow.
- Show the degrees of separation between your members on member profiles and hovercards.
- Show the distance between members.
- Supports both opt-in and opt-out member location. When opt-out is set, the user's approximate location is set based on their IP address. The user can override this with a location of their choosing.
- Locations are accurate to the nearest town/city.
Supports both MapBox and Google Maps.
Fully mobile compatible and also supports the upcoming Invision Community mobile app.
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
- Added support for opt out.
- Added pagination to the people near you results.
- Replaced the text for "0 miles/km" with a translatable "Near You" phrase where users have the same closest town/city.
- Added a profile completion step.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.