About This File
This resource uses Google Books API to grab data from any book to your site, as long the data is available on Google Books. This resource supports both 10 and 13 digit ISBN format.
All you have to do is type the ISBN, the API will add for you*:
- Subtitle (if there's any)
- Year of Publication
- Number of pages
- And most important: it will upload the book cover automatically for you
(*) Data will be retrieved if the book is found in Google Books.
Per book features:
- Readers & Rating: set book read date and provide a rating
- Bookshelves the book is added
- You can create your bookshelf
- Follow bookShelves
- You can add books that you own/already read to your bookshelf
- People can comment
- People can review
- Fully integrated to the framework: Rest API, categories, extra fields, notifications, search, tags, follow, reactions, promote, etc.
- Settings to control the app behaviour in several places/situations
Suggestions are welcome!
What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
Amazon Affiliate Progrm: A new setting was added on Integration to the administrator decide the type of affiliate program to use:
- User: each user will be able to enter their Affiliate ID on Account Settings
- Site: admin will enter the Affiliate ID on Admin CP; members won't be able to use it on Account Settings
- Error when saving data on Account Settings under specific conditions
- A few template issues