Edited by opentype
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
Marked as compatible with Invision Community 4.7
No changes were made to the resource.
Support via Support Topic
Assigning the Templates to existing Databases
In your ACP access the database settings by going to:
Pages > Databases > [Your Database] > Edit
- Choose the option “Show categories for Database index”
Assign all 3 or selected SuperDirectory templates to your database:
- Listing Template Group > SuperDirectory Listing
- Display Template Group > SuperDirectory RecordDisplay
- Category Template Group > SuperDirectory Categorylisting
Changing Settings (optional)
To edit the settings of the SuperDirectory templates, open:
ACP > System > Plugins > SuperDirectory > Edit
Create Gallery Field (optional)
- You can activate a special treatment for one or multiple image upload fields you might add to your database. This will automatically create a thumbnail gallery on the listing and the record view pages and a lightbox will open for the images on the record view page.
- To activitate the SuperDirectory gallery, add an Upload field to your database. Activate “Allow multiple uploads” and “Upload images only”.
- Set a small thumbnail dimension e.g. 300 by 300. On the Display Options tab, write a custom template key that starts with … “SuperDirectoryGallery_”. For example, for your first field you might use … “SuperDirectoryGallery_gallery1” or a descriptive name like … “SuperDirectoryGallery_CarInteriorShots”.
- Choose where the gallery should appear. You can activate or deactivate the gallery in the listing views throught the setting “Show in listing template”. For the record view, you can choose tho show the gallery “Above the item content“ or “Under the item content”. The first choice creates smaller images in the record sidebar, the second option larger ones unter the record content.