About This File
This Mod allows for you to post as multiple personas, characters, alts, etc but not require multiple registrations.
Sponsored and continued maintenance and development by Morrigan and the Initiative. Developed by Esther Eisner of Headstand Consulting*.
If this is your first install you must create a character group before characters can be created (this is intended). You must also provide your member groups access to create characters.
Per group settings for:
- Character Accounts Creation
- Character Account Editing
- Can delete own characters
- Can change character group
- Can moderate characters
- Can approve characters
- Can bypass approval
- Can share characters
- Can Moderate characters
- Character accounts are unusable until approved (if approving is enabled).
- Users are able to change their character without having to edit their post, moderators can change character accounts if they can "moderate characters" as well as reverting to your OOC account.
- Ability to unapprove a character.
Character Groups, no permissions but you can:
- Create custom group colors and images just like having them in a real separate group
- Hide Specific Groups from the character list.
- Ability to globally disable character signatures.
- Ability to Move characters into a specific character group if they have not been used in X days.
- Custom Fields with the ability to make most fields mandatory as well as the ability to re-order these fields.
- Front end Characters list to view characters including the ability to sort by player, group and post count as well as look at your own characters. This displays the mini-profile for the listing.
- Who's Who list as an alternative to the character list to see which members own which characters easily.
- Custom Character hover card.
- Character embeds, link a character and get an embed that gives you all of the data provided in posts as well as their cover photo/avatar.
- Display characters avatar in the topic list as well as topic widgets.
- Front End Character profiles that you can edit in the Theme to make look custom with the code "$character->fields('key')" and the key is set when you are creating the profile field.
- Cover Photos
- Recent Post Activity
- Other characters by this member
- Custom fields set in the admin panel
- Include characters in Clubs and club icons in the mini-profile.
- Characters tab in member's profile to see all characters owned by that member.
- 2 Custom Widgets, one that is recently active characters with the date of their last post as well as a character count widget to show the count of how many characters are in which group.
*Our developer is Esther Eisner but all tech support comes through the Initiative. Any support requests sent to Esther will be redirected to the Initiative per our request.