What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
Although the standard Microsoft SSO works very well for logging in members. We had a need for staff to log in using their Office365 Domain accounts. This is using the same API and oAuth procedures that the standard Method uses but with the addition of a Directory ID.
This application adds a couple of new options as well.
- Add a new Login method once application is installed
- Generate an application from your Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Select that you want access to your directory only.
- Generate as per the guide your client id and secret / password.
- Find your tenant ID in the properties page of Azure Active Directory
Add this details to your log in method.
You can select options to only show this login method for ACP logins.
You also have the option to automaticly set users logging in using this method as admins. No group checks are made so this will make ANYONE on your azure AD domain who logs in an admin.