About This File
Looking for a server list application without the bugs? With this application, seamlessly view and display your game server information. Application queries the servers to get information such as server name, player info, map and much more. It provides easy and clean access to all you server info just like Gametracker but directly on your own website.
- Quick Links
- Pages (Allows Admins to create server pages such as MOTD or Rules directly on a server's information page)
- Direct Connect through browser.
- Fully Mobile/Tablet Responsive
Demo: http://davidsaji.site.nfoservers.com/dev_ips/index.php?/servers/. If you go to https://gflclan.com/index.php?app=gflcore you can see an older version.
If you have any issues message me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/devu4/or use the support topic.
- PHP 5.6+ - Tested in PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 & 7.2
- Bzip2 - Used for A2S Compressed responses
Supported Game Servers
List format: Game Name (Protocol(1)) - Relevant notes or information
- 7 Days to Die (A2S) - Server query port is server port + 1
- America's Army 3 (A2S) Version 3.2+ - Default server query port is 27020
- America's Army: Proving Grounds (A2S)
- ARK: Survival Evolved (A2S) - Server default query port is client connect port + 19238
- ArmA Armed Assault (A2S)
- Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead (A2S)
- Armed Assault 2: DayZ Mod (A2S)
- Armed Assault 3 (A2S) - Server query port is server port + 1
- Battalion 1944 (A2S) - Server query port is server port + 3
- Battlefield 1942 (Gamespy v1) - Default server query port is 23000
- Battlefield 2 (Gamespy v3) - Default server query port is 29900, Is Gamespy v3 but challenge is not required
- Battlefield 3 (Custom) - Server default query port is client connect port + 22000
- Battlefield 4 (Custom) - Server default query port is client connect port + 22000
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Custom) - Default server query port is 48888
- Battlefield Hardline (Custom) - Server default query port is client connect port + 22000
- Call of Duty
- Call of Duty 2 (Quake3)
- Call of Duty 4 (Quake3)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (A2S) - Server default query port is client connect port + 2
- Call of Duty: United Offensive
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Conan Exiles (A2S)
- Contagion (A2S)
- Crysis 2
- Counter-Strike 1.5 (A2S)
- Counter-Strike 1.6 (A2S)
- Counter-Strike 2d (A2S)
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (A2S)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (A2S)
- Counter-Strike: Source (A2S)
- Dark and Light
- DayZ Standalone (A2S) - Standalone version of Armed Assault 2: DayZ Mod
- Day of Defeat (A2S)
- Day of Defeat: Source (A2S)
- Days of War (A2S)
- Empyrion - Galactic Survival (A2S) - Server query port is server port + 1
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (Custom)
- Fortress Forever (A2S)
- Frontlines: Fuel of War (Custom) - Server query port is server port + 2. Player info unavailable.
- Garry's Mod (A2S)
- GRAV Online (A2S)
- GTA 5: FiveM - (Custom)
- Half Life 2: Deathmatch (A2S)
- Hurtworld (A2S)
- Insurgency (A2S)
- Insurgency Sandstorm (A2S)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Just Cause 2 Multiplayer (Gamespy 3)
- Killing Floor (Unreal 2)
- Killing Floor 2 (A2S) - Server default query port is client connect port + 7777
- Left 4 Dead (A2S)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (A2S)
- Lost Heaven (Custom) - Server query port is client port + 1
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault - Server query port is client port + 97
- Mordhau (A2S) - Requires server query port which is set by server owner.
- Minecraft (Gamespy v3) - Requires Minecraft 1.8+ Reference. Requires server settings: enable-query=true & query.port=25565
- Minecraft PE/BE (Gamespy v3) - Default server query port is 19132
- Multi Theft Auto (ASE)
- Natural Selection 2 (A2S) - Server query port is client port + 1
- Project Reality: Battlefield 2 (Gamespy v3) - Default server query port is 29900.
- Quake 2 (Quake 2)
- Quake 3 (Quake 3)
- Quake Live (A2S)
- Red Orchestra 2 (A2S) - Server query port is 27015
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Rising Storm 2 (A2S) - Requires Query port, default server query port is 27015
- Rust (A2S)
- San Andreas Multiplayer (Custom) - Player information will not be returned if count is over 256. Info
- Soldat (ASE) - Server query port is server port + 123
- Space Engineers (A2S)
- Squad (A2S) - Server query port is server port + 19378, query port can be defined by server
- Starmade (Custom)
- SWAT 4
- Team Fortress 2 (A2S)
- Teeworlds (Custom)
- The Forrest (A2S) - Sever query port is server port + 1
- The Ship (A2S)
- Tibia (Custom) - Server query response is XML
- Unturned (A2S) - Server query port is server port + 1
- Urban Terror
- Unreal Tournament (Gamespy v1) - Server query port is server port + 1
- Unreal Tournament 3 (Gamespy v3) - Default port 6500
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (Unreal v2) - Server query port is server port + 10
- Warsow (Quake 3)
- Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
- Wurm Unlimited (A2S) - Server query port seems to be 27016 regardless of the client port
Supported Voice Servers / Discord
Discord - Add server by just putting the discord server id in the server IP field.
To find a discord server's id:
- Enable Developer Mode in your account settings
- Then right click the discord server name and "Copy ID"
- Discord Servers also require you to put in the invite link manually otherwise on the frontend the IP Address will be blank.
- To find a discord server's id:
- Mumble (Custom) - Default query port is 27800
- Teamspeak 2 (Custom) - Default query (master) port is 51234
Teamspeak 3 (Custom) - Default query (master) port is 10011
Required permissions for guest group for TS2 & TS3 servers:
b_virtualserver_info_view b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list b_virtualserver_client_list b_virtualserver_channel_list
- Ventrilo (Custom) - Version 3.0.3+
Don't see your game/voice server on the list? Many servers work on the same protocols, therefore it is likely they will work. This is explained in the Installation Guide below.
Install the application via the admin control panel's applications section. Then follow the sections below to setup your servers.
Each server has a location to indicate where the server is located. To add locations simple go to the Locations section in Server's Admin Panel. Click Create New to add your own Locations. By default, US has been added but you can choose to delete or edit it as you wish.
To add a game, go to the Games section in admincp. You can add your own games using create new button. By default CSGO has been added.
When adding a new game, you need to provide a name, protocol and icon. A list of protocols is shown and you would use the correct one for the game. For example, To add Minecraft as a game, I would choose the Minecraft protocol. Don't see your game/voice server on the list? Many servers work on the same protocols, therefore it is still likely they will work. This is explained further in the next section.
Adding Unsupported Games
If you want to try add a game but it does not have a supported protocol within the add Games form then you can use a similar game engine's protocol. For example, if I wanted to add Half Life 1, it isn't in the supported list. However as it is a GoldSrc game, I can use the Counter Strike 1.6 protocol and it will still work. If it was a Source Game then I would use CSGO.
Once you have your Games and Locations set up, you can then proceed to adding your servers. Use the Servers section in AdminCP to do this.
Simple add the server IP and port then choose the appropriate game and location for the server from the dropdown menu. Once saved, the server should show the information in Server's section on front-end. If for some reason the stats are not being pulled. Make sure it doesn't need a query port which is needed for some games (When adding servers always check the "Supported Games" section to identify any notes you need to make. For example, when adding Teamspeak 3 server, the notes says that you may have to use a query port of 10011). Always try without a query port before adding the said query port.
If you require any further support add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/devu4/
THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES UDP/TCP CONNECTIONS TO SERVERS VIA THEIR OUTBOUND QUERY PORTS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HOSTING PROVIDER DOES NOT BLOCK PORTS AND YOU HAVE FULL ACCESS TO MAKE EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS. CLOUD HOSTING ARE PARTICULARLY STRICT WITH THEIR FIREWALL SO PLEASE CHECK BEFORE BUYING. IPS CLOUD DO ALLOW UNBLOCKING ONCE YOU CONTACT SUPPORT.
What's New in Version 4.2.1 See changelog
- Added Serverlist page as a widget so you can place it anywhere on your forums
- Fixed GMOD query protocol