About This File
Photo Competition is the number one application for increasing engagement on your community and is suitable for almost all community types.
Competitions can be scheduled automatically on a weekly or monthly basis or you can set specific start and end times. You can also run multiple competitions simultaneously.
- All entries support voting, sharing to social media and rankings.
- The app supports commenting and post before register so visitors can register as part of the competition entry process.
- First, second and third places are permanently recorded in the previous winner's hall of fame.
- Users can optionally be notified when their entries receive a vote using the default Invision Community notifications feature.
- Includes a current leaders block that can be added to other pages in your community.
- Entries can be hidden, locked, edited or deleted by moderators and a full moderation history is kept.
- Users can report images to prevent abuse.
The app is fully language abstracted and contains a section for adding rules and introductory text. Use this section to describe your photo theme if you have one.
Optionally limit the number of entries per competition and the number of entries members are allowed to vote on.
What's New in Version 1.2.9 See changelog
Fixes an issue merging items.
Fixes an issue with hall of fame links in emails.