Edited by onlyME
What's New in Version 2.2.1 See changelog
- Improve the performance for Clean Text.
- Permissions problems.
- Missing messages when re-connecting.
- Optimize the cache and bring back the option to enable/disable Chatbox cache (if you use 'File System' for 'Data Storage Method', you should disable this option).
- If disable 'Auto Load Old Messages' option, it will display 'Load More' button, clicking on it to load old messages manually.
- New option to enable/disable auto grow for clean text mode.
- Custom sound notification for Member Chat.
Group Chat (in beta test, disable it if you have any problem)
- This feature is an extension of Member Chat to allow users to create a group and invite people to chat.
- Permission for who can invite people to group.
- Option to set maximum users in a group.
- Users can leave group whenever they want.
- Displaying users in a group.
- Truncated line issues in the main popup of conversations.
- Missing conversation time in the list.
- Emoji in Full Editor.
- Lazyload conflicts with autoload.
- Confliction with Musicbox.
- Cache problems.
- Cookie problems.
- CSS issues.
IPS 4.3 support is now discontinued. To focus on developing new features, we decided to no longer support 4.3, it means we won't test future versions on 4.3 and support for clients using 4.3 may be limited.
Support: via Private Message
Settings: Admin CP -> Community -> Chatbox+ -> Settings