This application will help admins to monetize their boards by allowing users to pay to have topics pinned for a given number of days. Admin can allow topics to be pinned per forum and per group settings.
- Per forum settings:
- Groups allowed to pay to pin topics
- Amount to pin for 7 days
- Amount to pin for 15 days
- Amount to pin for 1 month
- Amount to pin for 2 months
- Amount to pin for 3 months
- Amount to pin for 6 months
- Member should only request to pin their own topics
- Payment method
- Tax Class
- Per member restriction:
- Can request to pin topics
- Per group restrictions:
- Number of content count to submit pin requests
- Number of reputation points to submit pin requests
- Number of days as a member to submit pin requests
- An invoice will be generated and the topic will be pinned once payment is received. In the meantime, the topic will not be available to be pinned by anyone else. There's a Commerce setting to define number of days the invoice can expire (ACP -> Commerce -> Invoices -> Invoice Settings -> Invoices must be paid within). You must change the default value (30 days) to something that fits your needs.
Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.