This application will help admins to monetize their boards by allowing users to pay to have topics pinned for a given number of days. Admin can allow topics to be pinned per forum and per group settings.
- Per forum settings:
- Groups allowed to pay to pin topics
- Amount to pin for 7 days
- Amount to pin for 15 days
- Amount to pin for 1 month
- Amount to pin for 2 months
- Amount to pin for 3 months
- Amount to pin for 6 months
- Member should only request to pin their own topics
- Payment method
- Tax Class
- Per member restriction:
- Can request to pin topics
- Per group restrictions:
- Number of content count to submit pin requests
- Number of reputation points to submit pin requests
- Number of days as a member to submit pin requests
- An invoice will be generated and the topic will be pinned once payment is received. In the meantime, the topic will not be available to be pinned by anyone else. There's a Commerce setting to define number of days the invoice can expire (ACP -> Commerce -> Invoices -> Invoice Settings -> Invoices must be paid within). You must change the default value (30 days) to something that fits your needs.
Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 1.1.2 See changelog
- IPS 4.7, 4.6 & 4.5 compatible.