With this application you can add up to six different content blocks, social media Icons and customize background and foreground colours.
I'm sorry, but due to the amount of time and work on this application, I have decided charge a small fee. My apologies regarding this.
Edited by TDBF
What's New in Version 1.0.8 See changelog
- Changed: Most HTML and CSS rewritten inline with 4.5 changes.
- Changed: Plugin Options modal has been streamlined and made easier to navigate. Each block now has its own tab, new headers for each area and the language modified to be more inline with IPS . Some of the tabs have also been renamed to make it easier to navigate.
- Fixed: Switching block types will now remember the content, previously the content was removed,
- Added: Blocks can now have their own sizes, but it is up to you to make sure that the blocks fit into the footer properly. This is working as intended and will not be changed.
- Added: The bottom block is now able to switch between WYSIWYG, HTML and CMS Page templates.
- Changed: When set to use Theme Colors, the footer will use the Main Navigation Background and Text Colors. (I will add in another option to use the Brand color in a future version).
- Fixed: Text colors when using Theme Colors did not display correctly.
- Changed: Column Border Separators can now be enabled or disabled via the plugin options.
- Changed: Column Border Separators can now be chosen via the plugin options.
- Changed: Block Dashed Separators can now be enabled or disabled via the plugin options.
- Added: Block Title underscore, you can now add an underscore to the block titles.
- Added: Use Picture Frame Footer option.
- Added: The Logo can now be enabled or disabled via the plugin options.
- Changed: Logo width/height is now relative to the container width in percentage (10-100%).
- Added: Footer Background Image, you can now add a image to the footer background and can be enabled or disabled via the plugin options.
- Added: Background Color Overlay, the background color can either be transparent or Linear Gradient over the Background Image,
- Added: More Social Networks to the social buttons. Reddit, LinkedIn, Pinterest, VK, Instagram.
- Added: Social Button can now have their own background and text color when mouse over.
- Added: The default Social icons can now have an opacity level from 0.1 to 1.
- Changed: The Footer position has three different positions. Below page content, above copyright footer and below copyright footer.
- Fixed: Some language defines were in British English, these have been changed to American English.
- Bug Fixes: many other little bug fixes which I have forgotten about!