Edited by batarjal
What's New in Version 1.0.9 See changelog
- ThreadStarter topics now get updated automatically after the interval set in the ACP, this will only affect new topics and old topics that have been edited once since the update
- Added a button to set the topic title automatically to the current selected ThreadStarter content
- Fixed some performance issues
- The ThreadStarter Core only has to be installed once instead of one time for each plugin now. This reduces load times and leads to a less cluttered configuration
- All ThreadStarter widgets are combined into a single widget now and have to be reconfigured
- All ThreadStarter APIs have been combined into a single API new and have to be reconfigured
Note: With this update ThreadStarter Core is required, you can download it together with the plugin. It only needs to be installed once, if you installed it from another ThreadStarter plugin you do not need to install it again.
Widgets will need to be reconfigured once. It is recommended to have the latest version of all ThreadStarter plugins installed to avoid compatibility issues.