This plugin allows users to easily create topics about artists and music and fill them with content automatically.
- Users can add artists or albums to topics. After attaching content, which can be done easily using a search with auto complete, the thread will show various information about it above the post.
- The topic will display YouTube videos, photos, description text, track list and various other information about the artist or album.
- Discussed artists can be shown in adjustable widgets which allow random, recently posted, most discussed and much more...
- Posting artists and albums can be restricted to certain forums.
- Music forums can show music content with photos above the topic list.
- Access rights to edit and post artists and albums.
- Posting content can also be allowed in clubs.
API support to search, add and remove content programmatically
How to Install
- Go to ACP > applications and upload the downloaded tar file.
- ThreadStarter: Core has to be installed for the ThreadStarter plugin to work!
Note: TheAudioDB is a online database run by volunteers. Small actors or albums might not have been added by anyone yet. Most of the time they can be easily imported from other sources if needed. You just have to register at TheAudioDB.com and import the artist using the 'Add' button. Afterwards it will be also available in the ThreadStarter plugin.
Compatible with other ThreadStarter plugins
This product uses the TheAudioDB.com API.
Edited by batarjal
What's New in Version 1.0.9 See changelog
- Added Polish, Portuguese and Russian language
- Fixed an issue with selecting subforums